Friday, September 21, 2007

I NEED HELP, asap

I bought this dress at the beginning of summer and haven't touched it since, with the plan of wearing it to the big fundraiser party. Now that the party is here, I tried it on again but need some advice. The only problem is, the party is TOMORROW!!! So please let me know what you think, belt or no belt. If I don't wear the belt I will cut the belt loops off. That was my original plan but I took the pics to get a different perspective and now I JUST DON'T KNOW. Thanks for your help as time will be tight and I need an opinion other than Joe's>

4 comments:

Dina said...

bo†h look pretty, but I'd opt for NO belt!!!!

let me know how it goes!!

Dianne said...

no belt.

I think the belt distracts.

Have fun!

Kathy said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! That is what I was thinking too, just didn't want to jump the gun and cut the loops off without feedback.

Dianne said...

Okay, we gave our opinion. Now tell us how the event was. Did you have fun and raise a lot of money?

We need our daily dose of howellfamilyfun!

Love ya!