Saturday, February 06, 2010

JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF

Life is good, life is grand, life is full of unexpected pleasure and pain.

Prayers Can't Be Answered....unless they are Prayed by Helen Steiner Rice

Life without purpose is barren indeed-
There can't be a harvest unless you plant seed,
There can't be attainment unless there's a goal,
And man's but a robot unless there's a soul....
If we send no ships out, no ships will come in,
And unless there's a contest, nobody can win...
For games can't be won unless they are played,
And Prayers can't be answered
unless they are prayed....
So whatever is wrong with your life today,
You'll find a solution if you kneel down and
pray
Not just for pleasure, enjoyment and health,
Not just for honors and prestige and wealth....
But pray for a Purpose to make life worth living.
Any Pray for the Joy of unselfish giving,
For Great is your Gladness and Rich your
Reward
When you make your Life's Purpose the choice
of the Lord.

Once again, my words have come back to me. Out of an other's mouth, who is not family but I have known a long time. It seemed strange, but on the other hand, it confirmed the fact that I do make a difference. I ask myself all the time, is it worth it? Do I make a difference, should I make a difference? I guess like everything, there are pros's and con's to those statements. I guess it's really what matters to me at night when I lay my head down to rest. The real question....

No comments: