Monday, March 22, 2010

TO GOOD TO PASS UP

Levi has a persuasive letter to his teacher due this week. He ask me to look over it and offer any improvements that I wanted to. I thought it was good, he made good points, and he made me laugh. You all know that scores big points with me! I ask Joe what he thought of the paragraph that made me laugh, and we agreed it should stay. I helped him reword it just a little, to improve his grammar, but the gist is still there. Since you know I love to share, here it is. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My second reason for limiting work is my parents don't know some of my work. They had different schooling when they were taught. If I have questions about my work and my parents are clueless. It could lower my grade. If it lowers my grade, I could get held back.

So, there you have it. What he really thinks about us. I thought we could add that it wouldn't be a problem since he had a smart older brother that had good schooling. So, go ahead, pile on the work!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love it. What about asking his grandparents? That may put him back two grades. LOL

Kathy said...

I'll mention that! He's a funny boy , and he doesn't even have to try (too hard).

Dina said...

CLASSIC!!!!