Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is the best picture I could get of Naomi and Levi. They were wayyy into their candy and didn't want to stop for a picture. I didn't think to get Levi to put his mask on (he was a storm trooper from Star Wars). Naomi thought she looked like herself (a princess). It has been crazy the last couple of days. The weather, cold, hot, cold, rain, we weren't sure we were going to even get to go out. The kids had a blast and because not to many kids come out anymore on Halloween my kids really raked in! Candy up as Levi put it!

2 comments:

Dina said...

cuuuute!!! yea once they get their candy...its over!!

Dianne said...

I wish I could have seen them in person. Where was Elijah? I wasn't here for trick-or-treat so Pop gave out the candy. I hope Molly and Mary took photos.