Wednesday, November 01, 2006



The server went down last night so I was not able to finish what I started. Elijah did not want to be seen with us. He was holding out for his old friend Terrel. He hadn't spoke to him probably since last Halloween but they like to go out alone. I told him he couldn't go out without a costume and the house coat was the best he could come up with. I would like to have heard what he told people that he was. When I took this first pic before they went out, Elijah said "that's going to be on the blog" of course Naomi is always ready to have he picture made (that's a pose) and I think Elijah likes looking annoyed. Levi is always different with a face (usually good). I hope everyone had a great time and got to see lots of good costumes!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Great, looks like everyone had a spooky good time.

Dina said...

come on MOM!! you KNOW Elijah ditched the robe in the bushes & went trick or treating without it!!haha..thats what Alika would of told you...very nice pics. Girls just loooove the camera dont they?? Levi looks like he doesnt mind!!