Sunday, November 05, 2006





Monday already!!!

I can't believe another weeks gone by. We have been busy! Joe's mom got out of the hospital this week and is doing great! The leaves are in her front yard. Levi and Naomi couldn't resist when we went for a visit. The other pic is Levi making his patchwork quilt for church. This is his first try at sewing but he did great! Grandma would be proud. Naomi made the pumpkin in school and is very proud of it . We had to take a pic of it! The last pic is Levi and I went on his class field trip fri when the weather was beautiful!! The fall color is awsome this year and the kids really enjoyed the hike. (I wasn't kidding, we have been busy).
It's time to slow down now and enjoy the rest of the year, it will be gone soon. I hope the election goes well and we all have a great week!

2 comments:

Dina said...

cool pictures...sounds funny yeah, I get soo jealous when I see the leaves changing...wearing cozy clothes!!

Dianne said...

Your photos are great. I'm glad Lee is doing good.