Wednesday, November 01, 2006






This is at Joe's family farm. Deer season is upon us so Joe need to go scope out the possiblities. Of course you can't have deer season without a gun. Levi won't be going any time soon but he wanted to shoot the gun. We are very safe. This is a single shot gun and we have control of the bullets. I grew up with guns around and think that education is the key. I am still working on the addition of the pics. I'm not sure what I like best so you all will have to patient while I figure this out. These pics were made the same day. We didn't see any deer but we did see signs. We always look for rocks and geodes and usually come home with something. It is truly beautiful and always different. We are very blessed to have a place to go and enjoy the outdoors (just never enough time to enjoy it!)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Doing good!! Keep it up.

Dina said...

AWESOME PIC'S GIRL!!! NICE FARM!!