Monday, November 20, 2006



THINGS I LIKE (not in any particular order)
God
family and friends (friends that act like family are the best)
sunny days
animals
books
flowers
sunrises (not that i've seen to many)
sunsets (everyone is spectacular)
outfits that make you look GOOD
clean house
things that make you think
new creations
art
good conversations
caring people
history (especially family)


There are many more where they came from. I am going to start a list of at least 100 things that are important to me or that I want to do in my life time. I don't think all of it will make it on the blog, but it might...

Here are pictures of crafts I made from feathers given to me by one of my friends. They are really cool! Just my style.

2 comments:

Dina said...

yur so talented just like your MOM!! I cant rub two piece of clay together and make something, I'm just so not with it when it comes to crafts...yours are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Remember all the times we got up to watch the sun rise when we vacationed on the east coast? I have always loved to watch the sun rise from the water.