Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Naomi was ready for a change!

Being tired of me asking to put her hair up, she decided to get it cut. I was ready for ponytails and braids, she was ready for it to be gone.

Being the sweet mommy I am, I compromised and gave her a bit of a trim.

She wanted me to cut the back shorter, but I wanted to try it like this.

The air dried style looks even better' but she doesn't want it to stick out...we'll have to see how that goes. My plan is not to blow dry it and have it look good.

As I have found out, many times before, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

When we were having the debate over how short the back should go, she reminded me that whats inside of you is what counts and not your looks. That's my girl!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

She is such a smart girl!!!!! And beautiful too. I love her new do!!