Saturday, September 26, 2009

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT

It's been busy around here. With the puppies, Joe's mom in and out of the hospital, work, school, church and a family reunion to plan we have been full speed ahead. All good (now), of course.

The reunion is finally coming together with quite a few people saying they are planning on attending. I have some easy, good ideas to get everyone together and talking. The food, that's another story. It seems easy to get the place and the idea, but to get people to commit, that has been more of a challenge. But, happily, they are coming around at the last minute, so a good time is in the works.

Sorry Dina, I REALLY wish you and your family could be with us. Hopefully this will just be a start and more family will be able to make it next time!

I still have time for suggestions if anyone has any.

The time is short, and the list is long.
Good luck to me, I don't want to do wrong.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Kathy you'll be just fine!!! I know you want everything to go smoothly and perfect,but REMEMBER...its REALLY about getting together!!! I believe everyone will be just sooo happy to see each other, have some laughs...me personally i could care a less if it was hot dogs & potato salad!!! its the COMPANY!!!