Wednesday, December 05, 2007

FLASHBACK

I guess you can tell I'm not quite in the Christmas spirit, yet. My plan was to get the tree up last weekend. With the sudden change of plans, I will try for this weekend! Having the tree up always gets me excited. I love looking at all our special ornaments and seeing the lights. Until then, I thought I would catch up on the resent past. Halloween! These were taken at out Church/School, they have a night for Trunk or Treat. We were there only for a short time, but it was fun and nice to see so many of our friends. The rock star and her buddy.
Elijah's best friend Dad, cousin and brother. They were funny!
Rock star and youth minister, aka Fred Flinstone.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

you are going to have to get with the spirit! You always help me get the Christmas season going!

Cute photos, I hadn't seen them.

Love ya!