Friday, May 09, 2008

EMU OIL

This is the bomb! My little boy developed a small patch of psoriasis on his head earlier this year. Not wanting to use harsh shampoos on him I started treating him with everything I know. The doctor said to try cortisone or antibiotic ointment, I tried both. I tried the good old fashion Listerine (did you know that was its original use?), I tried several different oil and then I found this. I couldn't believe my eyes, in one day it was noticeably better! Now, five days later I really have to look to find the spot. I will continue to use it until it is completely gone but am experimenting on myself for its other uses. I'll keep you posted on those if I see results.

Just thought you might like to know. If you want more info go to the website. www.emugold.net

No comments: