Thursday, May 22, 2008

OUR FAMILY

These pictures were made on our trip home. Jack was 6 days old here and doing beautiful. You can tell the family was excited! We had a really nice Mother's day even though it poured the rain. We go to go to church with my brother and his family. My niece Emily crowned the Virgin Mary and Katherine was an alter server, it made it an extra special mass. Levi, Meme, Jack and Uncle Sam.
Levi, Naomi, Jack and Meme.
Baby Jack. I love this picture of him. He is so sweet, such a good baby.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

We did have a lovely visit! Your photos are great. Jack is a sweet baby. It amazes me how each one is so different, yet so alike in so many ways. Our love just keeps multiplying!
Check out the background board.

Dina said...

I havent forgot about ya all....I love the pictures. Man, I tell ya, if I don't blog for 2/3 weeks, then I see your kids....they seem so grown and so much older!!!!

Thanks for sharing!