Friday, May 02, 2008

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

I thought you all might be ready for a good laugh. At my family, of course.

I took the younger kids to school this morning, just like every morning. With the beautiful weather and high spirits they ask if they could be let out at the furthest spot possible. They ask a little late, and I am always leery of them walking by so many moving cars. So I told them I would let them off the next time cars stopped. Still far enough back to make them happy. I must say we were not running late, as we sometime push the time limit, but today was not one of those days.

I let my kids out and they start running. (For some reason my kids like to do that) The other kids look at them sometimes but they seem oblivious. So, today they take off. Pass a car, the kid looks at them and he starts running! Only better was the car behind us that let out and they start running! It seemed a clear case of follow the leader. They were all young kids, the older one know better (that's not cool to be excited about school). It gave me a good morning laugh. And it makes me think, be a good example, because the kids are going to follow.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am sooo glad they are enjoying school. That makes it so much easier to learn.

Love ya!