Saturday, September 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

Today is the big day for Pop, he is 67! He has gone from a young man to being a husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. That is a lot for such a short time, but I'm sure it has been a lot of fun for him. These pictures show only a small portion but I think they tell a good story.He started as one but soon became two.
Quickly went to five.
Multiply by two.
Add ten, and you have Pop's family.

What! Did you think I would have a picture of Pop looking like this???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POP WE LOVE YOU!

Update-I have been informed that I aged Pop by a year. Sorry, I know how those years go. They go fast enough, we don't need to be adding them on before we have to.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

OOPS! Pop said to tell you that you aged him a year. He is only 66.

Otherwise, we loved your entry in honor of him.

Love you!

Dina said...

what a great job at showing how his family grew!!! and all the 10 monkeys at the end was the topper!! I'm sure your Dad feels VERY BLESSED!!