Sunday, September 07, 2008

WEEKEND EXCITEMENT

Some of my family came for a long awaited visit. We had My sister-in-law, Mary Grace and her three kids since Friday night. We had a wonderful visit full of laughter, excitement, shopping and fun. Talbots had their "Big Sale" and we hit it just in time. Sad to say, I didn't get many pictures of this weekend (as you can tell) since Mary Grace was taking them but I don't have any to share.

Anyway, we scored again with the sale. Mary Grace got over $1200 worth clothing for just a fraction and I got a few things for myself. It always makes me feel good knowing that I got a really good piece of clothing that looks nice on. I am trying to really cut back on what I own and pick pieces that fit and are flattering and at that price I am able to. You get my point.

The kids were great, we had some friends over the first night so it was like a big party. They got to meet some of Naomi's friends and had a good time. Everyone thought they were so smart and cute. There is nothing like a group of kids having a good time playing that makes me feel any better.

I am thankful to have such a great family!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

ME TOO!!!!!!

Frankie said...

just reviewed your pictures.

nice picture of the old folks.ha
cute dogs too!
all the silly faces, such fun you
all have.

happy birthday estil.