Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Today is a special day. It is the day we celebrate Father's everywhere. We have been blessed to know so many special fathers. My dad is great because he is smart, fun and a good teacher. He is always up for conversation and good times. My mom really knows how to pic 'em! Thank you for being there for me and my family. Joe is very much like my dad in many ways. Joe, like his father, he is a man of knowledge and a blessing to our family. I wasn't really planning to post this picture but it is so cute, I couldn't resist. You know my house never looks as messy as in this picture, so just over look that. Where's photoshop when you need it!!!
We wanted to mail this but didn't want it to get messed up.... You'll just have to come visit to get it.
My Dad. One of the few times he wasn't giving me "the look" when I want to take his picture. For those that don't remember, "the look" can be found here
He's a great guy, everyone would be so blessed to know him.
For Papaw, we love you.

He's a silly man, full of expression. Mamaw gets a good laugh out of him! We are all blessed by his love and generosity. Thanks, Papaw.

1 comment:

Dina said...

nice picture of ALL!!! I don't think your house is messy. I looove those chairs...we use them at the beach too!!!