Sunday, June 14, 2009

HUBBA BUBBA

Anyone that knows my girl, knows she has passion and determination. Blowing bubbles is the latest thing she is passionate and determined about. Thanks to some friends of mine, she is the proud owner of more that 5o pieces of real bubble gum. So, she has set her sights on being the best bubble blower in town! Working the bubble gum to get it "just right."

The first bubble! Careful, your eyes are starting to bug out and your face is turning colors!!!


The end result!

With all that sugar, tooth brushing is a must!
See, they're all clean with no holes.

2 comments:

Dina said...

awesome!!! I love her hair!!! I want to cut mine short, but soo chicken...of WHAT??!!! it grows back, and it looks sooo cute!!! K, cousin, i REFUSE to let anyone cut my hair except you...so your just GONNA HAVE TO COME HERE!!!

Frankie said...

such fun! makes me want a piece of bubble gum too.