Saturday, December 02, 2006

HAPPY DECEMBER !!!

This is a busy time for all of us. The days are short and it seems there is more than enough to do. Please remember to be thankful for all that we have. Take time to enjoy the peace in our lives and remember what life is all about. I know we all work hard to acomplish our goals and for that we will be rewarded.

I want to tell you about my hard working friend Kimberly. For over the past year she has been has been working harder than anyone I know to start her own buisness. It is called Inner Trinsix and is now up and running. She has a web site www.spiritualtoolbox.net/ and it is still in the beginning stages but I was very impressed!!! PLEASE check it out. The boxes are beautiful, the artwork is unique and everyone could use one (or two). I had a hard time picking my favorite and I know you will to. Let me know what you think of her idea and what your favorites are! I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Dina said...

very cool....what a unique idea!!!

wishing her much sucess!!