Sunday, December 10, 2006

I know that it's winter and almost Christmas but I miss warm weather!!! It has felt like a heat wave the last day or two after being in the teens!!! Spring can't get here soon enough for me! Really, I was wanting to post some pics by the Christmas tree but I cant seem to get the kids together all at once. I hate to go very long without posting anything and I vowed not to write anything that wasn't positive so that narrows things down. I will work on the pics this next week!

These were made this summer at Lake Cumberland. We have a good friend that owns a house and boat or two that invited us down. We love the water and would spend more time there if we could afford it. Until then we will just have to enjoy what we can. Here's to sunny days and warmer weather!!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

oooh fun!!! I cant wait to see that lake!!