Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Up close and personal!!! As you can tell Naomi likes to have her picture made. This is the way she likes to look (lip gloss and posing)! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!
We have been trying to get a moment to take a picture in front of the tree. This is not quite what I had envisioned but it showes what our kids are really like. They each have their own personal style and I try not to discourage it! (That may change in the future). We are so blessed to have a nice warm home with lots of room. I really enjoy putting up the tree, especially now that the kids are older and really want to help. We spent one whole day putting the tree together and putting the ornaments on it! My clients come in with stories of the new trees with 3 parts and the lights already on them. I can't imagine but I think it would be nice... But, who likes to break tradition? Growing up we did the same thing as I do now with our tree only we had icicles !!! Lots and lots of icicels!!! I know they were a pain and I'm sure that's why we don't have them now but they bring back such good memories. I hope my kids will look back and remember the good times we had and keep the traditions alive!
Levi showing off his new grown up coat (like his brothers) and pokemon. He wants everyone to know what his favorite is.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Great photo's MOM!!!!

Her hair is sooo cute, I'm sure you cut it, don't you? I love the tree too!! I see that motorcycle ornament...do you guys have a harley??