Monday, October 05, 2009

SIGNS OF INNER PEACE

•An increasing ability to enjoy each moment.

•A tendency to act spontaneously rather than react to fear.

•A decreasing interest in judging others.

•A decreasing interest in judging oneself.

•An increasing preference to allow things to happen rather than make
things happen.

•A lessening inclination to interpret the actions of others.

•A decreasing involvement in conflict.

•An increasing ability to give and receive love.

•Less motivation to worry.

•Frequent, overwhelming periods of gratitude.

•Feelings of contentment and oneness with humanity and nature.

•Frequent attacks of smiling.

•Feelings of effervescent joy.

(author unknown)

Found in Joe's drawer this afternoon. Just what I needed to see, to
keep my inner peace in check.

I hope most people take the gifts they are given an run with them,
scattering their blessings around.

1 comment:

Dina said...

I loooove this!!!! I think i can honestly say, some of those things never came easy to me...but have been getting easier...my inner peace is getting worked on!!! thanks for sharing that!!!