Friday, October 09, 2009

THIS MORNING'S VIEW

It seems I have been looking up lately, although I'm not quite sure
why except the obvious.

Today's views were definately note worthy. In fact, it seems like so
much is going on in our lives that I want to share it all but don't
have the time. I am working on the reunion pictures and recap but I
want to do it justice.

I took a field trip today with some of my sons high school classmates.
It was very rewarding and I would love to share that too.

But for now, sit back and enjoy the view. Hopefully we won't see too
many more sights like these!

The moon, still waiting for us. As you can tell from the other
pictures, the weather only got worse. I was very thankful to get home
this afternoon after picking the kids up.

1 comment:

Dina said...

beautiful!!!! I cant wait to see all your reunion pix!!