Sunday, January 24, 2010

WORKOUT

With most people, a new year brings about new changes inside and out. Some people want to eat better, some people want to get in better shape, and some people want to have a better attitude. The list goes on as you can see.

I have shared some of the changes I want to make with my self, but getting in shape was something that goes unspoken. Always wanting to be in good shape, but not always taking the time to get there. Off and on I been doing work out videos but not consistently. The other day I found this one at the local Dollar Tree. Realizing my habit of not sticking with videos, I thought what could I loose since it only cost $1. Got it home, popped it in and 35 minutes later I had had a good laugh, learned some new moves, broke a sweat, and had some fun. The laughing come from me being one step behind most of the time but still easy enough to follow. I don't know if I will ever get as good as Kili is, but maybe I will get in better shape and have fun trying.

So, for those of you who know some Hawaiian dance moves, I did the kaholo, hela, double hela, kawelu, ka'o, ku'i and 'ami. I now have an new respect for those dancers who make it look so beautiful and easy. Now, if I could just do it with a smile on my face like Kili!

1 comment:

Dina said...

aahhh you are sooo cute!! Hey u know MORE THAN ME!!! I would like it the way you did it...in my home nobody but Kili watching!!! get prepped cousin.....for your visit of course!!