Sunday, January 24, 2010

MY PRETTY LITTLE GIRL....

That wants to grow up fast. I'm sure that people think that I
encourage her to look and dress the way she does. Anyone that KNOWS
her knows differently. This girl has a mind of her own and is NOT
afraid to voice her opinion. Believe me, I have tried many times to
get her to wear things that I like, knowing they would be beautiful on
her. Only to see them left to hang in her closet or stuffed in her
drawer never to be worn. Once even, I pleaded with her to wear a top
that was soft as butter(a requirement) pretty color and fit well. She
proceeded to take a picture of herself in the top, take it off, tell
me she would never wear it because it had PUFFY sleeves! I tried to
explain that they were in fact, not that puffy but her mind was made up.

So, this is it. My girl has style, just not what I would think a soon
to be 8 year old would pick.....but she would.

1 comment:

Dina said...

what a little lady she is becoming. she looks fab, and her taste is her own, and I can't wait for the girls (and US) to finally meet , maybe we should put family reunion in HAWAII!!