Sunday, October 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY

Happy birthday, brother! I know he doesn't read my blog but I wanted to give a shout out to my big brother. He is 43 years old today!!!

We have always gotten along really well. He is really smart but not a know it all and will go with the flow so I think that helps. He has always included me in the fun with his friends so that makes for some good times too!

This pic is made this summer at his friends house. It is the annual Forth of July shoot out. We had heard about it and whined about it until we got invited this year. It was a lot of fun, and we hope to go back next year! This is Jeff, his best friend from high school that he still sees VERY often. Jeff's daughter, Kenny, Joe and Pop at the stand.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Happy Birthday Kenny!! so nice to see the different cultures and lives of what people do for fun and recreation!!