Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY

These pics are from our trip to Atlanta. They are all taken in the rain forest area. It was soooo cool! Just what I thought a rain forest would look like minus the animals. They had some frogs in a terrarium before we went in and some turtles in this area but the really cool part was the flowers. We walked around saying, "look at this, wow, look at this..." you get the picture. Joe was in charge of the camera so I was saying on top of "look at this, take a picture of this and this". So many beautiful things, we couldn't capture it all! Anybody need an organ?
This one caught my eye.
I love orchids!
Fascinating!!!
Just had to. It was in the terrarium just hanging around. I thought it was fake until I saw it breathing! So cool.

1 comment:

Dina said...

those are GORGEOUS!!!! those orchids are HUGE!!!