Monday, October 08, 2007

I KNOW, I've been slackin'

It has been a week since I posted and I have no other excuse than I have been lazy. There, I said it. You know me, I have a lot to say, so everyday I think I'm going to write about this or that and then I get home and think, I'll do it later. Apparently, this is later, and it is nothing like what I have thought about posting through the week.

Still, I thought you might enjoy a quick post with some recent views. These are taken at my house and the farm. Love this, with the clear blue background and vibrant colors.
Just in time for Halloween.
I'm sure the frog was surprised! Found out back of our home. It makes me feel like we've been doing something right with our landscape.
Beautiful! I love the little slice of moon, the subtle colors in the sky. We had just left the deer stand area and pulled out to this view.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I LOVE your photos. Each nature shot makes me want to paint again. When I do, you can be first in line as your photos are a real inspiration.

Dina said...

cool pictures!! the spider kind of freaked me out...I think I love Hawaii cuz there are HARDLY spiders!!!