Sunday, June 22, 2008

BEAUTIFUL MORNING

It is a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, fresh, cool air is a blowing. We have so many things to be thankful for. I just wanted to share a few of the things I get to enjoy with you. I love the warm days and the cool mornings. This is the time of year I enjoy most. Spring is nice because everything is fresh and coming out but the days are still a little cool for me. That is what is so nice about summer. Everyday it seem there is a new flower to behold the beauty but the weather is warmer so I want to stay outside ALL of the time. It doesn't matter if I am hot, I get in the shade, but the beauty is every were! I love this flower. It looks totally exotic, paper thin, and blooms and blooms. The only hard part is trying to remember to water it every day. Not my strong point.
I like the wispy feel of this grass. It reminds me of the beach.
Looking down off our deck. Joe has done so much to create lots of texture. You never know what you might find in our yard.
We couldn't have done our deck without my family. Dad put in so much time that I can not thank him enough. Mom was great to help with the kids so that the three of us could get so much accomplished. Kenny was a blessing too. I think about my family every time I walk out back, and that is a good feeling.
Beautiful. It is exotic like the hibiscus, but with thick durable petals. And oh so fragrant.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

very beautiful, you're a expert with the camera!