Sunday, June 29, 2008

BIG WEEKEND

I had unexpected news this weekend. Dad ended up in the hospital with two very large kidney stones. They are trying to make him comfortable until they can use the laser and break them up. So I have a special request, please say a prayer for him, or two or three. You get my point. I have heard they are extremely painful and I know he is where he should be. Thank you for you thoughts and prayers!

Now, about the BIG WEEKEND. Kimberly came from Atlanta to have a Spiritual Toolbox party with me. I have done home parties in the past, but this, by far, was the best ever. She is so knowledgeable about her work that I want to share her wealth and beauty with everyone who is willing to listen. We did a lot of brainstorming and came up with several more ideas on ways to get her toolboxes known. She is in the process of doing newsletters so anyone who wants to receive those can sign up on her web-site at www.spiritualtoolbox.net . She has also started a blog, but in the very early steps. I think it will be the easiest way to access some of the shows she has going on and the latest information. There is so much to know that I will never do it justice so please check her out and let me know what you think. Tell a friend and lets spread the word, this is too good to keep to ourselves!

Before Kimberly showed up, Naomi performed her dance routine that she had been working on all week. It was really cute, as you can imagine. I will try and post the video later.

On top of it all, Levi had performed in the Spiderwick Chronicles play that he had worked on in theater camp. He played the part of Mackwack (the part he wanted). He (they) all did a great job. I see more of this in the future. I would have never been this brave when I was young so I'm really glad that my kids enjoy it. I think performing is a talent and I love seeing my kids happy!

Thank you to all that came and supported us this weekend. We really appreciate you!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

I am praying for Estil, hope all the stones will soon be gone.
you really did have a big weekend,I remember Ryan did some of that too, it was fun. and a dancer too, so cute.
I will check out the web site, sounds very interesting.

Dina said...

OMG!!! I will pray for Estil!!! Teri might be having some Kidney funky thing. I have heard about the pain....Pass our love on.