Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Since we are apart this year I thought I share some older pictures of my Dad. He has always been there (here) for me and my family. He is a great guy who would do anything for you or a friend and ask nothing in return. I (we) are very blessed to call him our DAD. We love you! Here for my wedding. Sporting a rare beard.
He was here for Levi's birth. My kids love to see these pictures with their grandparents!
Elijah's lending a helping hand. Dad at the cabin spending many hours fixing it up.

We are very blessed to have two wonderful parents. Thank you for all that you have given us!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Kathy, sometimes I see your pix of your dad, and I "see" my dad. just for a sec. I can see he is a pure DADDY. I hope to meet him soon...I know your Mom is awesome!
and by the way, you look exactly the same in every picture whether it's 5 years ago, 15 years...you just dont age, do ya girl?!

Dianne said...

He really hasn't changed much.....just the grey hair and different glasses. Of course, he looks a lot better without the beard.