Tuesday, July 01, 2008

VISION OF MY DAD

I just wanted to say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for Pop. I talked to him on the way home from the hospital and he said he was going to lay down and take it easy. Because I'm blessed enough to have some great pictures of my family and friends on my computer, I am able to see them more often. In no way does this replace seeing them in person, but I like for my kids to know our loved ones, and this helps.

I ask Dad to have Mom blog about his experience. He was up for it, so we'll see what she has to say@ www.dianneandestil.blogspot.com.

Maybe it will be a picture just like this one!

TAKE IT EASY POP, WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Frankie said...

I know you are relieved that your dad
is home and recovering, know he is too!

Dianne said...

Yes, that is just about what he looks like. He feels sooooooo much better now than he did Saturday!

Dina said...

sooo glad to hear he's better!!