Sunday, July 20, 2008

FUNNY STORY

This morning as I was making breakfast, I was reminded of the time my friend told me I had the smartest Dad in the world.

A few years back, a couple of friends and I were talking about how to make a perfect hard boiled egg. I told them how I did it which has worked every time for me. They were most impressed with how I peeled them after they were done.

I told them Dad uses a spoon to slide in between the egg and the shell. Avoiding the egg sticking to shell and falling apart.

My friend babysat at the time, and made lots of hard boiled eggs for various reasons. She called me up one day and told me I had the smartest Dad in the world, for teaching her how to peel an egg.

Now, if everyone could live up to such and honor.

4 comments:

Frankie said...

I peel oranges that way too, I don't think I ever got them perfect though.

Dina said...

I HAVE to try that!! Tiki peels it for God knows how long and only tears it in itty bitty little pieces!! Thanks for a new tip!

Dianne said...

I am glad you have good memories of your dad! and mom too, I hope.

Kathy said...

Mom-Of COURSE I have good memories of you too! I wouldn't be where I am today without your love and support.