Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WE'VE BEEN WORKING

We have been working on the play house over the last couple of weeks. The only thing left to do is make the latter. Until then, we are forced to improvise. It has turned out so awesome that everyone wants to hang out in it! Naomi is OK with that as long as you don't start calling it yours and act possessive, which happens a little when you have two pesky brothers. I love it my self and enjoy hanging out in it too. I had to buy a single air mattress for our church camp out and it is the only time it is used, until now. It fits perfect on her loft and is much softer than anything else we came up with.
I may never get her up! Look, new windows. They make a huge difference and you can see the beautiful flowers. She loves it. Before the air mattress. Levi is loving it too!
Getting things ready to put inside. Papaw made a kitchen cabinet for her food and dishes.
Daddy feeling good after all his hard work, looking like a butterfly to me. You know I love butterflies.

1 comment:

Dina said...

I love the photos!! that is SUCH a cool hangout!! Tiki would be like that too. that one picture of Naomi ( sitting in the loft with Levi) she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!

That is a awesome job daddy & you did!!