Sunday, July 06, 2008

MEMORIES

I told you that the cakes from the 4th reminded me of my Grandma. Well I had a few moments to myself and was looking at the pictures that I had on my computer and these struck me as something I would like to share. Good times. Out back at my parents home. There is another on that goes with this one at Mom house. It is Elijah being held up by his legs in the air and loving it. Just little kids hanging out with family.
Pretty woman.
The crew. Dad, Grandma, Uncle Milton and Aunt Blanch, Dad's side of the family.
Hot rod. My baby Levi out front of our home.
Daddy, training them early to camp and fish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frankie said...

I enjoyed all your pictures, and the one of aunt Dot made me remember, one time when I was visiting there, she proudly told me that you cut her hair. did she ever get gray?

thank you for praying for Kerrie.

Kathy said...

Frankie-She did get a FEW gray hairs before she died. I have so many good memories of her and my family.

Dianne said...

Oh what great memories. You make me want to get back to scanning my photos. I promise I will do it soon.

Love you!