Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY

I just want to take a few minutes and share the latest. We took part of the day this past Sunday to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. The temperature reached a high of 70 and it was glorious. The sun was shining and there was little breeze. Of course we wanted to check out the progress of the house. I was not looking forward to the mud (remember the BIG piles of dirt) knowing that at least one of my children can not resist. It turned out OK since we had extra shoes and it was worth the trouble. The house looks great and is really coming along. It was almost a full moon and the view is spectacular! Joe and I got a bonus since Mamaw and Papaw were there. We got to go into the woods alone! More about that later, I got some really cool pictures that I want to share. This is way back on the road. The structure on the left is the newest barn and the house is on the right. Love that blue sky!
Another view, only a little more intense. I love the colors especially knowing that the pictures have not been altered in any way.


Levi, up close and personal.

You know the hill by now....




Welcome to the front door. A close look at the siding, deck and railing.




Off to the right.




Looking up at the back door. It has quite a view!







This is a little down the hill, looking at the back of the house.
They are doing a great job. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product

Update: I have been informed that I have my information wrong. Sorry, the picture above is actually their front entrance and the other is the back door. Both look great, I just wanted to clarify!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

What a difference a day makes. The color of the sky is beautiful!
I'm looking forward to seeing it, up close and personal.

Dina said...

It is such a gorgeous house, Im sooo glad you keep up the progress!!

Frankie said...

a dream house for sure.