Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI !!!

She is still keeping me hopping! I thought you might like to see one of her latest self portraits. I love all of her artwork and think she has some talent. At least it looks like she is happy! Joe ask, "What's that sticking out the side of her neck?"

The obvious answer is her braid! She definitely looks like she is growing up.

Happy Birthday, Baby. Looking back at the pictures, no wonder she is a party girl. Little did we know what we were doing with her.

Her first birthday. I used to roll her hair on little Velcro rollers and this is the finished product.


This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures. It is the summer of her first year, after she was beginning to walk. Of course she was into everything, wanting to see it all. I love the reflection in the glass!
She is a wonderful girl, I am so blessed to have her in my life.



2 comments:

Dina said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI!!! I love all the old pix. especially of the one with her reflection. she looks exactly like she did at one..ONLY PRETTIER, & TALLER EVERYDAY!!! Hope you all have sooo much fun!!!

Frankie said...

happy birthday Naomi!
your drawing is very nice, keep up the good work.