Sunday, February 22, 2009

WE'RE STILL AROUND

We're still around, we have just had a busy week. Levi got sick on Tuesday with a virus that I thought would be over fairly quick. I was wrong......it lasted for 3 full days and it was nice to have the weekend to rest. He is feeling much better now.

Naomi has been the party girl with birthday parties the last two weekends and hers coming up. She has been totally consumed with planning her party that I have decided next year I will not try and put her off but complete the project asap. She now (for quite some time) reminds me of the story, "If you give a moose a muffin". Read it and you will see how I feel. The party is now planned with many fun details. She decided on a stuffed animal theme, and ask all the girls to bring their favorite. If it all turns out as planned, it should be a blast. So, going with the theme of the party, The Party Gifts. The kids are acting silly, having fun.
I wanted a picture of my money before it went out the door.

Party girl all dolled up.


Tea Party was the theme of the last birthday party she went to. They ask the girls to dress up and bring their favorite doll or stuffed animal.



Naomi in true form. After the trauma/drama of getting her blood drawn she decided she needed a creative outlet. You know I was right there to help!




2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm glad Levi is feeling better. Sorry he was sick.
Naomi is truly her mother's daughter. Accesories, accesories, accisories! She is beautiful! A great look for the tea party!

Dina said...

Poor Levi,

I promise you everytime you show the kids....they have sprouted 3 inches!!! ( or my kid is soo small in comparison.) I hope he feels well, and well what can I say about Naomi??!! BEAUTIFUL!!! when is her bday??? so cute all the themes. Man, you guys are good moms...I don't think I have it in me to #1 be so creative, and # 2 plan such a nice bday!! Im terrible at that. SIMPLE or forget it!!! Tiki would LOOOVE for you to put together something like that I'm sure of it!!!