Friday, February 06, 2009

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATIONS

My girl has been working hard on planning herself a birthday party. She has always been one to take charge when she wants to especially if one is not moving fast enough on her request.

Not a big fan of birthday parties myself, I wasn't sure what we would do to celebrate. We always DO celebrate, just not always a big party. Now, with that said, SHE always wants to have a blowout.

So, THIS is what SHE has planned. The invitation:

Dear:___________

Please come to my house at 2 to 4 pm. We will have 4 events. Make pizza, sing, and dance and wrestle.

Naomi
Our phone number


What do you think, party planner in her future?

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like fun to me!

Dina said...

Natural!!! I love it. straight to the point and enough said..BE THERE!!

RSVP...Naomi, we would come to your pizza party!!!! sounds like a blast!!