Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LEGOS

Time to clean out the closets again. Going through Levi's i realized
he needed to organize his lego/bionocals/small figures. So we spent a
little time this weekend doing just that.

The parts are separated, with some cool stuff even more separated. I
know this is extream but once we got into I HAD to know the results.

LEGOS

10 single arms w/out hands

17 arms

17 wrench looking things

26 pairs of legs

2 pr droid legs

1 dino legs

1 single leg

4 bodies without head or arms

1 single leg guy

10 bodies w/out heads

3 1 handed bodies without heads

1 guy without hands

11 torsos without arms

16 torsos with arms

43 guys

7 face shields

49 hats

4 hairdos

51 heads

8 chest covers

22 tusk

13 critters

Many misc parts


YES, we have A LOT of Legos!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I think a lot of them came from me and Pop. LOL

I love your photography! and you too!