Sunday, May 31, 2009

REFLECTION

It's time for refection. After a long two weeks, the time is upon us. The fair has passed.

We have gone through so much, too much to name. But the point is, I am thankful to be where I am. We have summer and good times to come.

I had a great time making the flowers for the fair and getting to show my artistic ability. I loved painting the children's faces, and hearing all the great ideas to paint. It's a story within itself to be told another day.

Volunteer
Good times
Good Cause
Extra income
New friends
Fun
Rides
Food
Old friends
Tired
Hard work
Adjustment
Cooperation

These are all the words that I can think of to describe this past weekend. It feels special, yet draining.

1 comment:

Dina said...

sounds like all those words have sooo much meaning, even if they are not fun words!! Good job cousin