Thursday, May 14, 2009

THANK YOU UNCLE JIM

After thinking and planning the family reunion for a couple of months, I decided to call in the big dogs. All it took was 1 email to my Uncle Jim asking him to join the family site, or at least help me set up something that he would be willing to join.

He came back with this. We had several funny email exchanges, but I really appreciate him taking the time to really connect this. I have talked to so many family members that do want to get together that this just feels right. I'm willing to invest my time not to loose the connection of our family, what little we have. I think our children need it. Our lives have become so distant, I want my kids to share in the stories of the past. This is what I think is important, and if I share with them, maybe our history will be important to them too.

No comments: