Thursday, May 07, 2009

WHAT I SEE

I have always had a passion for photography. I have always had a passion for cool and unusual things too. With the birth of the digital camera, in addition to the camera phone I am in heaven. I really like to post pictures on the blog because of the magnifying aspect. They just don't look the same when I blow them up on the computer. Sorry if they offend anyone, most of the stuff was found out on the farm. This is one of my latest sightings. It is a corner in the front of our house where the house meets the garage. Just a small space, perfect for all the cool rocks and other items we find along the way.

2 comments:

Dina said...

awesome. I was going to take photo classes at one time but i never did. this is cool. got the email about reunion...man, im gonna think about it!!!

Frankie said...

very cool,rocks are one of my favorite things to collect too.