Wednesday, May 06, 2009

RECITAL

Elijah had his recital last night. He did really well and I am kicking
myself for not having the video camera or even my real camera!

I have gotten so used to not being able to record any of his
performances that I didn't even think about it until I saw a parent
walking in with their video equipment.

So, here he is performing_________. He said he had to keep his hands
in his pockets because he had too many bulges that he didn't want to
distract. (BIG set of car keys and cell phone)

He nailed the song.....now we will work on attire.

2 comments:

Dina said...

awww I wish i could hear it!!! Im the same way lately i just watch it and don't record it..Tiki 1st contest (surf) of the summer is May 30th & 31st. I NEED TO RECORD IT!!

Kathy said...

Dina-we will be so disappointed if you don't record it!