Saturday, November 10, 2007

BIRTHDAYS ALL AROUND!

Happy Birthday Joe! I don't have words enough to describe how wonderful this man is. He has brought so much joy to my life. He supports me in every way and is more than willing to listen and act on my suggestions. (Not that I boss him around, or try to think for him). Just that he respects me and my ideas and is willing to hear me out. What's not to love about that?!

He loves God, our kids, family, art, and sooo much more! He's smart, handsome and strong. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and am thankful for the day he was born.

It's his day today, and he has chosen to feed the needy and then go use his skill to re landscape the parish priests' yard. That's what I'm talking about. He is just that wonderful! Nuff said!!!






Birthday boy, Christopher!!!!
This was made a year ago and he has grown oodles since then. He is a great kid! Shy at first but warms up quick and is a joy to be around. I have seen him walk with a strut, feeling good and seen him so mad that he turns his back and won't speak. Both of which make me laugh. He is a joy to be around and we are happy to be celebrating his BIG day with him!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Happy Birthday JOE!!!! i'm sure wishin I was with you guys this weekend.