Tuesday, November 06, 2007

MISSING YOU, and you, and you, and you too!

These are some pics from some recent good times. I had tried to post the ones from Atlanta a while back but there was always an error that came up. They are too cute to pass up so I thought I would try one last time! And, of course, it went very well with my title. I DO miss each and everyone of you! I love the good times that we get to spend together. They all seem WAY to short and never often enough. Here's to the good times, may there be many more get togethers in our future!! Meme reading the book that Gayle sent for Naomi. Thank you Gayle, she loves it and was able to bring it to school to share with her class. Thank you Meme for taking the time to read to my girl, she loves it (even though she was faking sleep).
Now you know it's true. My kids flip when the grandparents come to visit! We can hardly contain Pop (he looks like the ring leader). Having a birthday doesn't mean he can't do all the tricks he used to. Way to stay fit, Pop!
This is in the rain forest in Atlanta. Because of the water shortage some things were dried up but the garden was sooo beautiful. Always the one to be ready for camera. Levi pretends to take a plunge. (Looking back at the pics Joe says, "WHAT is HE doing??!!"
Our little family. I love this girl to pieces! Her honey is great too, a good sport to put up with my wild ones!
OK, maybe too much of a good sport. Here Steven is, encouraging the wildness.
Proud of the results, we can go in.
Unable to ruin his reputation, Elijah will not bring himself to act like a monkey. Never the less, he is unable to resist the bars! Show off!!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Oh Gosh, after seeing this post I KNOW WE'D GET ALONG SOOO WELL!!! Like my Mom used to say "FUN, FUN, FUN!"

Dianne said...

Missing you all too. Hope to see you soon!