Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'M HERE TO PLEASE

Elijah was sick yesterday with a sore throat so I thought Chicken and Dumplings might speed up the healing process. I called Joe to ask him what he might want for dinner knowing that I already had it planned but wanting to hear what he was in the mood for. His response was, "candlelight, a little wine, something good." So I had my plan. When the kids saw the candles and wine glasses they went wild! We had a great dinner with lots of ambiance, so you know we HAD to take a picture! Not shown here, but we had delicious cheesecake for desert. YUM.

3 comments:

Dina said...

did you make that from scratch??

that sure looks good, and the cheesecake? YUMMY!! AND THE WINE...YUMMIER!! hee hee

Kathy said...

Dina- I DID make the chicken and dumplings from scratch (thanks to Mom for teaching me how!). The cheesecake came from a box (my kids favorite, I'm not picky myself). Come, and I'll teach you too, it's easy!!!

Dianne said...

Sounds good! Real comfort food. Hope Elijah is feeling better.