Friday, April 25, 2008

DREAMING OF GLOVES


glove_04.jpg
Originally uploaded by staceyjoy
The other night I had a dream of finding my gloves. I didn't realize they were missing, but looked down and there they were. I haven't stopped thinking about it, so this morning I had to look it up. SECURITY, that's what it means. That I have securtiy in my life. Whew! After all the crazy dreams I have had, and the supper busy life, I was really starting to wonder why this was stuck in my head.

I can rest now.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I am going to have to read your dream book. I think some of my dreams are stress related. Maybe I'm wrong.

Love ya!

Frankie said...

what is the name of your dream book?
I would like to read it too. my last dream wore a cowboy hat, really,truly.

Kathy said...

Frankie-I looked up hat in my book. As usual there are several different meanings.

In general, dream hats suggest intelligence and aspirations-your thinking cap. Do you think that relates to your dream?

The book is called The Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams.