Tuesday, April 08, 2008

IRRESISTIBLE POST

With a caption like that, I guess I have some explaining to do. I had already posted ealier today, but this made me laugh and I wanted to share it with you all. As you know spring break is over and we are back in school full swing. Which means lots of papers coming home. Naomi has been working really hard on reading and writing and the proof came home today.

Now the funny part. Levi was laughing at how Naomi had written her story, even going as far to say that she didn't know how to spell. I quickly reminded him that she is only in kindergarten and was doing really well for her age. I reminded him that he was young once too and that he should be proud of his sister.

She was really proud of the fact that she had written her name in self taught cursive. I didn't notice that she put Mrs. in front of Naomi until I scanned it!
Translation: On spring break I did many things. I went to the farm, on the way I saw horses and cows, moo! Just kidding. I could read it with out any problem and was very happy.

Just today I ask Levi to go through a box of school work that I have saved. I thought it was only this year and part of last year but low and behold he came up with his papers from first grade. He ask me to read them after dinner and we had a good laugh. His spelling was just as bad if not worse but we all had a good laugh.
Here is a paper he wrote on Nov 4, 2005
Dear Naomi, Library was fun. I wil brag home a book you wil laf. My book is ckuood A DIARY OF A WORM AND A DUCK FOR PRESIDENT. Do you wut to hir a but my week. I had science igsper a mit we are wucking on very ckl igsperumit abate matter. are Halloween Party was fun.
Love. Levi

So, you see, I thought you all might like a challenge. Can you try to figure out what he is trying to say? I did pretty well till I got to the ckl igsperumit. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Very good Naomi. I think we are going to have several artists in our family!


About Levi's, is ckl, cycle experiment about matter? He has come a long way very fast. He is doing good too.

Kathy said...

Thank you! I think they are both very talented!

What did you think about the chair post???

Dina said...

that is gorgeous!!!! i think she did a better job at spelling than I Do!!!

Tiki starts Kindergarten this summer and she could never write like that!!! NAOMI , YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Dependant upon the component of your sizegenetics for which you is wanting to acquire worked on, you will different categories of sizegeneticss you simply are certain to get. Patients with muscular problems and athletes who face strenuous physical activities daily can take advantage for this benefits with regards to a deep tissue sizegenetics. Chinese, Thai, Swedish, Balinese and Shiatsu will be other instances of sizegeneticss you can opt for. But what about another type of sizegenetics that is definitely performed by gay sizegenetics therapists? Most straight men would balk in the thought of receiving a sizegenetics from another man while some women might feel uncomfortable while using prospect.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/