Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY a little late AND a april fools joke

Sorry, Emily. I didn't completely forget her, we gave her a call to wish her a happy birthday at her Grandma's house. She was having fun, her other cousin Britney was spending the night too. We have spent many birthdays with her but not this year. As you can tell, she is quite a character! Now for the joke. My client gave me the idea, I didn't think my family would fall for it but they took the bait, hook, line and sinker!

While cooking dinner we were talking about jokes and things we could say to Daddy when he came home. Joe walks in and I go over to Hawk's cage and surprised I announce, "Oh my gosh, Hawk laid an egg!" Everyone rushed over to see. Elijah says, "I thought you said Hawk was a boy?!" Looking around Joe was the first to say, "April fools!" Going back to there seats, I saw some pretty good faces that looked like they had just been HAD!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Very Good!

Dina said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I didn't get anyone